Have a good friend or relative who’s getting ready to tie the knot? It’s time to get into the gift-giving mindset! Sure, you could go the standard route and fork over cash or a check, or you could give them something they’ll use, cherish and showcase for a lifetime. But how? The answer is simple—make it personal! Our selection of personalized wedding gifts includes all the very best smile-inducers just for your favorite couple. Here are some amazing ideas to consider for the wedding, bridal shower or engagement party.
- A Personalized Throw Blanket—Presumably, the newlyweds will be spending the majority of their post-wedding time lounging around and recuperating after a stressful, eventful wedding season. This soft and cuddly personalized throw blanket is exactly what they need to rest to their fullest. Toss it in with a movie-themed gift basket and you’ve got yourself a thoughtful wedding present that encourages serious chilling.
- A Pair of Engraved Champagne Flutes—This is one of those smashing wedding presents that you might want to give beforehand so that the couple can highlight them on the head table. They feature engraving of the couple’s name and marriage year, plus room for your custom message for a thoughtful and totally tailored present. They’re finished with two entwined wedding rings.
- A Personalized Engagement Ceramic Plate—We’re huge fans of anything that can be used to give the newlyweds’ household a unified feel, so personalized home décor items are always big winners. This eye-catching ceramic plate is certainly something the couple will cherish for a lifetime. It features room for the couple’s names and wedding or engagement date plus a cute engagement ring design. The gold trim accent makes this plate a real keepsake!
- A Set of Personalized Beach Towels—There’s no better way to get the bride and groom smiling than with a his and hers gift they’ll actually use, especially if they plan to vacay somewhere tropical post-“I do.” Our personalized word art beach towels feature the words “hubby” and “wifey” or their names for a sweet honeymoon treat. They can be further customized with special symbols and colors so they become genuine one-of-a-kinds.
- An Engraved Wooden Christmas Ornament—Help them celebrate their first holiday as a married couple with an engraved Christmas ornament they’ll cherish for a lifetime. This extra-special option reminds the couple to live, laugh and love, and features an established date for a personalized flair. We have a wonderful assortment of personalized Christmas ornaments, all of which make fantastically festive gifts for newlyweds.
- A Personalized ‘I Do’ Throw Pillow—It’s nice for newlyweds to have unique home décor items that honor them both, especially if they’re joining two separate households full of stuff. This cute, personalized throw pillow is the perfect way to add a cozy, unified feel to the couple’s décor style. It features an “I do” theme with the couple’s names and wedding dates in your choice of trendy colors.
- A Personalized Wedding Photo Frame—The just-married couple has just shelled out thousands for their photographer, so why not give them an opportunity to make the most out of their fabulous photos? This stylish couple photo frame is customized with the couple’s names and wedding date. You can give it to them empty (so they can use an official wedding photo) or print out a picture from their engagement shoot to showcase.
Make it Personalized and Thoughtful
Don’t see what you’re looking for? GiftsForYouNow offers unique wedding gifts for couples of all personalities, whether they’re into traveling, sports, cooking or spending time outside. The key is to give a gift that’s totally tailored to the couple and their unique preferences. With so many personalized presents to choose from, we’re sure you’ll find something here that hits the mark!