Graduation season is here – are you ready?
Between prepping for graduation ceremonies, planning parties, visiting friends and family – there’s a ton to do and lots of people to recognize for this big achievement!
Think of the people you know that are graduating this year – from Preschool all the way up to University – there are a lot of folks finalizing one academic chapter and moving on to the next steps.
Wondering what current graduates are eyeing for the perfect gifts?
GiftsForYouNow has a slew of spot-on new items from the classic to the trendy.
Here are our 2016 picks for the Top 10 Graduate Gift ideas!
- T-Shirts – with designs from classic to funny, you can’t go wrong with a personalized grad t-shirt. Not only is this one super-easy, but you can get a bunch for the family to wear to support Team Grad!
- Personalized Teddy Bears – Is your graduate moving on to their first dorm or other home away from home? Give them a new snuggly friend to remind them of home and the big step they’re taking and keep them company in their new space.
Help your grad prepare for any all-night study sessions (and the day after) with a personalized mug to hold their favorite warm beverage. Whether it’s a classic porcelain type or a travel mug, be sure your graduate has what they need.
- Monogrammed Journal – this one is a classic piece that fits all kinds of personalities. Is the grad you have in mind an artist, a writer, a dreamer? Check out this small journal with their initial stamped on the front – perfect to toss in a bag or even a back pocket so your grad can be ready to jot down their ideas at a moment’s notice.
Personalized Garden Flag – show the neighbors how proud you are of your new graduate by decorating your walk-way or yard with a custom garden flag showcasing a photo or other details.
- Speaking of home away from home – your new graduate will need a way to keep all of those new keys in order. Check out our personalized keychains to spruce up their keyrings and add a sophisticated or fun touch to a normally utilitarian item.
Oh yes, and we can’t forget about another big change for some grads moving away for the first time – laundry. Whether they’re using washing machines at their new dorm or bringing it home every weekend, a personalized laundry bag is a fun way to class up an otherwise dirty job.
You surely have several treasured photos of your grad – whether it’s from their first days of school thru their last or a collection from the graduation ceremony itself, you can show them off along with special details on a custom canvas collage.
- The family of the graduate has a lot to do with the graduate’s success – be sure to recognize your own role with a gift for you! Check out these engraved stemless wine glasses to enjoy the party or the calm after the festivities have cleared away.
- An engraved photo frame is a perfect gift for everyone involved in the graduate’s life. Maybe it’s a picture of the sweet student on his first day of kindergarten, or a shot of the grad accepting their diploma – personalized frames keep the important details connected to your favorite photos.
There you have it –our Top 10 Gift Ideas for 2016 Graduates and the people that love them. And since personalization is always free with GiftsForYouNow, it’s easy to create a gift that shows you care.
We’d LOVE to see how you’re personalizing your GiftsForYouNow graduation gifts!
Tag your Instagram photos of your GiftsForYouNow personalized items with #MyGFYN for a chance to win a set of 4 Personalized Engraved Mason Jar Mugs!