Top 10 Sister and Friendship Gifts for 2016
Some of us are blessed to have an automatic best friend – a sister.
Some of us didn’t get the built-in type but did find friends that have become more like family.
Maybe she’s the one that comes to your house – when there’s dishes in the sink, your hair’s a mess and your kids are busy grounding cheerio’s in to the carpet – and she doesn’t judge. Because she knows you could come to her house and see the same story. Could be she’s the one that will hear your secret fears or biggest dreams and tell you not only that you’re worthy, but you’re not alone.
She’ll commiserate about relationships and motherhood, about jobs and diets.
It’s a sisterhood in arms. The sleep-deprived moms or weekend girls-get-away partner in crime.
Celebrate the girls in your squad this Sister and Friendship Day with these Top 10 Gifts for Sisters and Friendship Gifts for 2016.
- Treat your sisters or friends with everything they need to pamper themselves at home or before a big event with GiftsForYouNow’s embroidered spa wear gift set. (Spa services not included) 😉
2. This cute leatherette wristlet is perfect for a time out on the town with your friends! The wrist strap helps keep hands free while keeping your cash and cards right at your side, plus the monogram looks adorable.
3. Beer isn’t just for boys. Check out this personalized beer flight sampler set, and get sophisticated with the brews with a group of your besties!
4. She can write out her hopes and dreams in this monogrammed purse-sized leatherette journal. It’s got a handy elastic strap to keep the pages closed, plus a ribbon book-mark to keep her on track. This is a great little gift!
5. Ecology, economy, or especially – style? Giver her both with this pretty little canvas bag personalized with her initial. Great for toting groceries to gym gear.
6. Here’s a great gift for a gal and her family. These monogrammed engraved mason-jar mugs are perfect for summer night bbq’s and hot cider in the fall. This is how memories are made, friends, with get-togethers and sharing stories.
7. When you’re sharing a major life event like a wedding, it’s fun to treat the friends who support you and stand up for you during your nuptials. You can give them a thoughtful gift that pretty’s up their closets with a personalized engraved hanger for each of your bridal party.
8. Have a makeup loving friend or sister? Help them stay organized (including while traveling!) and keep their makeup and brushes safe in this embroidered makeup bag.
9. Get old-school with your bestie or sisters by sharing hand-written recipes and storing them in this etched wooden recipe box. You can personalize it with any name or title, and you’re on your way to passing along your tried-and-true pot-luck and cookie recipes to future generations.
10. If you, your sister or best friend are getting married, memorialize the occasion and how special your bond is with this sweet personalized bridesmaid photo frame. So pretty with big blooms and script writing, but even prettier with a picture of the two of you in the frame!
Sister and Friendship day is August 7th, 2016 – but you can show the special gal-pals in your life you appreciate them year round with these thoughtful, personalized gift ideas from GiftsForYouNow.
No comments yet.