Finding a present that’s equal parts sweet, sensible and thoughtful is always a challenge for couples, whether it’s your first Christmas together or your fiftieth. And, for some reason, boyfriends always top the list of Most Difficult People to Buy For, especially if they’re known to be on the picky or particular side. Luckily, we’re here to help you find thoughtful Christmas gifts for your boyfriend, no matter your age or relationship stage.
- A Cozy, Personalized Blanket + His Favorite Movie—Bring on the theater-style popcorn and candy because this is one gift that screams “movie night.” We love including a personalized throw blanket into this mix because it adds a romantic feel. Coupled with a copy of his favorite flick(s) and maybe some plush slippers, you’ve got yourself a lounge-themed gift he will positively adore.
- A Pair of Quirky, Personalized Underwear—Is there anything sexier than a man in a pair of boxers? Yep, a man in a pair of boxers with your name on them! This is one gift that’ll surely get him laughing. It makes the perfect cheeky stocking stuffer, too, especially when paired with a few more sexy gifts—some chocolate-covered strawberries, perhaps? To make it extra-special, you can even throw in a personalized thong for you!
- A Personalized Beer Can Glass—Raise a glass to a romantic holiday season with a pair of sweet, engraved glasses. Designed just for his favorite ice-cold beer, these personalized beer can glasses are great for pairing with a six-pack of his choice. We vote for some Christmas ale featuring flavors of spice and warmth. You can even use this drinkware as the centerpiece of your beer-themed holiday gift basket. We’re pretty sure he’ll get lots of use out of them!
- A Personalized Tabletop Canvas—If you’re more into keeping it sweet and romantic, a personalized photo canvas is all you need. This small tabletop version is ideal for his desk or nightstand and features your favorite photo coupled with your names and script that reads “love.” It’s the perfect photo stocking-stuffer for sentimental boyfriends.
- An Engraved Can Cooler—All guys have a drawer full of those promotional koozies that they got for free over the years. As great as they are, this silver-plated can cooler is another level up. Think of it as the sophisticated, adult version of the one he usually takes to the beach. It comes personalized with up to five lines of text, so you can make it as funny, sentimental or meaningful as you’d like.
- A Personalized Leather Bottle Opener—In the market for some personalized stocking stuffers for your brew-loving boyfriend? These practical leather-wrapped bottle openers are a perfect fit. Each one comes with a stylish leather wrap featuring your recipient’s name, so it’ll never get lost at the beach or when you go camping. Plus, it makes the perfect addition to his beer-themed basket!
- A Personalized Golf Polo Shirt—Got a guy who loves to golf? This custom Nike Dri-FIT polo is one of those rare presents that he’ll actually wear for years to come. It offers Nike’s high-tech Dri-FIT fabric that’s designed to keep him cool, dry and comfortable as he shoots hoops, practices his swing or mows the lawn. Bonus points: It comes personalized with his initials.
- A Personalized Cooler—It doesn’t matter if he’s into camping, tailgating or tossing the football at the beach, he’ll get tons of use out of a portable cooler. This one comes embroidered with his name and features room for drinks, snacks or lunch. You can customize it with his name in your choice of cooler and thread color for a perfectly personalized present.
Finding the Perfect Gift
If you don’t see anything on this list that you think will strike his fancy, be sure to peruse our selection of personalized gifts for him, featuring plenty of amazing boyfriend gifts that appeal to all personalities. We’re sure you’ll find something that totally dazzles.