Have a pair of pals who just decided to take the next step in their relationship? It’s time to pop a bottle of bubbly and get your gift-giving juices flowing! The key to scoring a 10/10 on your engagement gift is to think about what the couple shares in common—hobbies, interests, background, preferences—and then to personalize it to commemorate the occasion. We’ve got all the best engagement gift ideas to do the job right here!
Engraved Wedding Toasting Flutes
1. Something to Toast with—Giving a pair of personalized champagne flutes is a classic way to say “congrats on your engagement!” Engraved with the couple’s names and wedding or engagement date, these pretty, toast-worthy accents can make their debut on the head table at the wedding. Pair them with a special bottle of bubbly to complete the package.
2. Something to Cook with—If the couple loves to cook, bake, or eat takeout together at the kitchen island (no judgment here), you can’t go wrong with some personalized kitchen décor. An engraved cutting board is an especially thoughtful engagement present for the couple who loves to cook and entertain, since it can be used as both a necessary kitchen accoutrement and a fancy cheese plate for grazing guests.
3. Something to Memorialize the Day—Whether it be a personalized photo ornament, a framed photograph, or a blanket with their faces on it, they’ll love it when you turn their engagement pics into something they’ll cherish for a lifetime. Even though many couples pay big bucks for professional photos, it’s hard to do much with them when you’re in the midst of planning a wedding. This gift will help ensure that their pics get showcased sooner rather than later, preventing them from sitting in digital limbo.
Personalized Heart-Shaped Photo Ornament
4. Something for a Sweet Date Night—The wedding planning process is a stressful one, so there’s a low chance the soon-to-be-married couple will get to spend much time together going on dates or enjoying alone time relaxing at home. To make sure they keep the flame alive, send them on a fully planned date night. Consider giving concert tickets, tickets to a sporting event, or a gift card to the most romantic restaurant in town.
5. Something to Relax with—Between planning the engagement party, setting a date, and finding a venue, there’s little time to lie around and recharge with quiet time. But you can try to encourage the couple to slow down and take a break with a basket filled with relaxation essentials, such as personalized slippers—these also make really cute props for getting-ready pics on the wedding day, by the way—some bath bombs, a nice candle, or a gift card to the local spa for a couple’s massage.
6. Something to Simplify Wedding Planning—Want to spoil your favorite couple with something that helps them crush the process of wedding planning without getting super stressed out? Consider giving them a subscription to a wedding planning magazine or website or grabbing a top-rated wedding planner book from Amazon. This will help them stay on top of all their planning tasks and prevent them from forgetting any of the small but crucial details so the day goes off without a hitch!
7. Something to Explore with—No matter if they share a love for travel or are planning a honeymoon, you know they’ll positively adore a personalized present that helps simplify and enhance their adventures. For example, a set of matching personalized luggage tags is pretty much guaranteed to spur wanderlust. You might also consider a gift card for their preferred travel booking app to encourage a fun weekend getaway.
Mr. and Mrs. Personalized Luggage Tag
Finding a Couple’s Gift They’ll Gush Over
As long as you put a bit of thought and a touch of personalization into whatever you’re giving, you can be sure you’ll elicit a smile from the future newlyweds at their engagement celebration. GiftsForYouNow is your go-to resource for personalized engagement gifts for any couple, and we’re happy to help check this task off your list with minimal cost or hassle!