In times of mourning, it can be hard to know the best way to express your condolences. But heartwarming gestures, like writing a thoughtful sympathy card, delivering a home-cooked meal, or giving a special present, will help you provide support and encourage healing when it’s needed the most. Surprising them with a gift to honor the memory of a loved one is a spectacular way to show that you’re there for them no matter what, especially during one of the hardest times in their life.
Top Personalized Condolence Gifts
1. An Engraved Memorial Garden Stone—If you’d like to pay special tribute to a loved one who adored spending time outdoors, a memorial garden stone is an excellent option. Ideal for placing in a loved one’s favorite spot outside, whether in the garden or on the patio, these pretty stones ensure that their memory lives on. They also make some of the best pet memorial gifts, especially when placed beneath a furry friend’s favorite tree.
2. A Memorial Christmas Ornament—The holidays can be an especially tough time of year for people who have recently lost a close friend or family member, so anything you can do to support healing is a winner. Consider giving an “In Loving Memory” Christmas ornament so that the departed is remembered every holiday season.
3. An Engraved Wind Chime—The beauty of a memorial wind chime is that every time the wind blows, it will conjure up sweet memories of a loved one who has passed. Featuring a warm engraved message coupled with the person’s name and memorial years, this is a wonderful memorial item for anyone who enjoyed fresh air and the sweet sound of chimes.
4. A Personalized Photo Frame—Nothing helps keep a person’s memory alive quite like photos from the best days of their lives. We love the idea of giving your grieving friend a personalized picture frame with no photo inside so that they can select their favorite to showcase. Have the frame engraved with the loved one’s name and birth and death years for the perfect memorial.
5. An Engraved Memorial Vase—As much of a cliché as it is, giving flowers during times of grief is very much appreciated by friends and family members. You can enhance a bouquet of traditional sympathy flowers—white lilies, roses, and carnations are common—with this sweet-as-can-be memorial vase featuring special messaging to memorialize any loved one.
6. A Personalized Garden Stake—Encourage your mourning loved one to plant a memorial garden in honor of the person they lost. Plant a tree or some of their favorite perennials for a beautiful, lively way to keep their memory fresh. This eye-catching memorial garden decoration features the departed person’s name and photograph alongside a touching message that reads “Gone from this world but forever in our hearts.”
7. An Engraved Memorial Bracelet—If you want to encourage your friend or family member to keep their lost loved one with them wherever they go, consider giving a piece of engraved jewelry. This gorgeous memorial bracelet features engraved words of comfort, including “love,” “remember” and “forever,” as well as a sweet initial charm to honor the one they lost. It also comes with a decorative gift box.
8. A Piece of Custom Wall Art—This one-of-a-kind memorial present is perfect for helping keep a loved one’s spirit alive, as it features unique word art that hangs on the wall, eliciting memories every time you pass by. It can be customized with the loved one’s name as well as various special symbols, including hearts and stars, for an extra layer of personalization.
A Memorial Gift for Any Departed Loved Ones
Although you might feel like your gifts, actions, or gestures are meaningless during times of grief, they mean everything to someone who’s dealing with the loss of someone near and dear. And whatever you can do to help keep that person’s memory alive will provide more comfort than you’ll ever know. GiftsForYouNow is here to help you find the perfect memorial gift to bring comfort and warm memories to those you love the most.