With graduation season upon us, it’s time to think of all the people you know who are completing the academic chapter of their life and moving on to the next step. Factoring in preschool all the way through graduate school, there might be lots of people to shop for in your life! Let them know you appreciate the hard work and long hours they put in on the way to getting their diploma or degree.
Between prepping for graduation ceremonies, planning parties, and visiting friends and family, graduation season can be hectic! To make your job a little bit easier, we put together a quick list of unique graduation gift ideas. Wondering what graduates are hoping to receive this year? We have some great items that are sure to impress, with gifts ranging from the classic to the trendy.
Personalized World Map Luggage Tag
Whether your grad is going to be globetrotting regularly or just going on occasional vacations, this customized world map luggage tag will help them travel in style. Featuring four lines of custom text, you can personalize the tag with information like their name, address, and phone number.
Engraved Photo Keepsake Box
An engraved photo frame is a perfect gift for everyone involved in the graduate’s life. Maybe it’s a beloved photo from their first day of kindergarten or a shot of the grad accepting their diploma. This engraved keepsake box, made of real oak, can hold special mementos and fits a 4″ x 6” photo.
Engraved Graduation Mason Jar
Perfect for kicking back in the summertime after a long year of late nights and final exams, our personalized mason jar holds 16 ounces of your graduate’s favorite beverage.
Our personalized faux-leather journal is great for jotting down thoughts, lists, and notes when out and about. Small enough for convenient portability but large enough to provide plenty of writing space, this can be a very handy item for your grad who will soon be entering the workforce. These attractive journals come in four different color varieties and will be customized with the recipient’s name.
Embroidered Graduation Sherpa Blanket
Keep your beloved grad warm during the colder months of the year with our personalized sherpa blanket. Customize this cozy blanket with their name, school, and year of graduation. It makes a great gift that can be cherished for years to come.
Graduation Photo Garden Flag
Let everyone know where the party is! You can show your neighbors how proud you are of your new graduate by decorating your walkway or yard with a custom garden flag showcasing a photo, their name, and their graduation year.
Personalized Class of T-Shirt
You can’t go wrong with a personalized grad t-shirt. Get one for everyone in the family if they want to match and support their grad!
We can’t forget about another big change for some grads moving away for the first time – laundry. Whether they’re using washing machines at their new dorm or bringing their clothes home on weekends, our personalized college laundry bag makes washing clothes a bit more fun and colorful.
Personalized Graduation Coffee Mug
Just because your grad may be done with all-night study sessions doesn’t mean they won’t still need some caffeine for a nice boost in the morning. This personalized mug can hold their coffee while commemorating their great accomplishment.
Personalized Grad Teddy Bear
Is your graduate moving to their first dorm or to a new house or apartment? Give them a new snuggly friend to remind them of home and keep them company in their new space. This bear comes in three different sizes and can be personalized with the grad’s alma mater, their graduation year, and their school colors!
Other Graduation Gift Ideas
- Cash: Whether they’ll soon be enrolling in college or they just received their degree, money is always a welcome gift when college is involved. From helping to pay off student loans, easing tuition or room and board costs, helping to fund a move into a new apartment or closer to a new job, some cash can be crucial in giving them a little bit of financial wiggle room.
- Vacation: After years of studying hard, giving your grad an opportunity to take a trip is sure to be much appreciated.
- Fountain pen: A beautiful pen that can be used for many years to come is a touching gift that can signal the shift into adulthood.
- Kitchen essentials: If they’ve just graduated college and are planning on moving into their own place soon, get them off to a good start with home goods and kitchenware so they have less to shop for when they’re trying to stock their new place. Slow cookers and coffee makers make great gifts!
- Laptop or tablet: With the way technology evolves so quickly, if your grad has been using a computer or tablet that’s more than a couple years old, they could be missing out on some useful new features. Finding a powerful device they can use for work and for pleasure would be a really helpful gift.